Of left to right: Villa Liberty´s "Red Bartolo", when had 8 months of age, Villa Liberty´s "Red Scarlet", Mariano Peinado with Villa Liberty´s "Red Oklahoma" when had 4 months of age, and "Red Pit of Villa Liberty" the daddy of all..
Mariano Peinado was born
As he was
acquiring knowledge on the breed, went awaking in him what in the future was
going to determine the legal and formal establishment of the breed dog American
Pit Bull Terrier, no longer alone in Spain, in various countries more that they
did not know upon this breed and Mariano informing and defending it where he was needed, by very far
which he could be the place. Both year and a half that remained in
Nonstep long time when
also by reasons of job, had to move later to
The 23 of June of 1995, Mariano Peinado founded the Spanish Club of the American Pit Bull Terrier, being the first
official Organism that settled down in
The 30 of April of 1998, founded the Spanish Association for the Defense of the American Pit Bull Terrier on the World, from which, he fight through thick and thin in favour of the American Pit Bull Terrier in any country.
The 27 of April of 2000, was based the International American Pit Bull Terrier Federation (FIAPBT) and Mariano Peinado was chosen by the Associations and Clubs that created the FIAPBT, to preside this International Federation, where in nowadays continuous with his work in defense of the breed dog American Pit Bull Terrier in any place that it is needed.
Mariano Peinado in 1997, was the first Spanish who wrote a specialized book in the breed American Pit Bull Terrier and in 1999, wrote his second book that treats on the persecutions and unwarranted plots, that this breed in several countries crosses. Nowadays Mariano is finishing writing his third book, which, is entered in the genetic mysteries of this breed dog.
Mariano Peinado at present time, besides directing to the International American Pit Bull Terrier Federation (FIAPBT) and dedicating to his yard called Villa Liberty kennels, where he breed, selects and conserves those genetics of the American Pit Bull Terrier that he thinks that it do not must to disappear, also directs INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR DEFENSE CANINE AND HIS RESPONSIBLE OWNERS well-known popularly like IADCRO.
Mariano Peinado from IADCRO, is being able positively to forwards take important steps to the benefit of the breed dogs, his breeders and his owners of several countries that are discriminated by mass media, also discriminated on the part of some sectors of the society and especially discriminated by those unjust and ineffective Laws, that its discriminate against the American Pit Bull Terrier and other breed dogs more, badly cataloguing its like Dangerous or Potentially Dangerous, with the negative of all nature that this unjust cataloguing carries to these noble breed of dogs, arriving even at its extinction of cruel and painful way.
The 13 of June of 2009, Mariano Peinado organized in
Mariano Peinado since IADCRO, asks to the Spanish Government like to the other Governments whom they have contemplated discriminatory, unjust and ineffective Laws to diverse breed of dogs, the following thing:
Mariano Peinado in the Spanish Deputies Congress, in his meeting
with the Spanish Government Deputy Mr. Alejandro Alonso , the 24 of February of 2009 in Madrid,
Mariano Peinado IADCRO & FIAPBT against the BSL.
RECOGNITIONS OF MERIT OFFERED TO MARIANO PEINADO
- May 11, of 1997 in
- October, 12 of 1997 in Oklahoma, U.S.A., receives Commemorative Plate of Recognition like the fan that more has worked in defense of the American Pit Bull Terrier of the year.
- January, 28 of 2001 in the Congress Palace of Barcelona, Spain, receives the honour called " Bark of Gold", like the Spanish breeder that more has worked in defense of the dogs and especially in the defense of the American Pit Bull Terrier, being the first Spanish breeder that obtains a recognition of this characteristics. Organized by the Company “Artero” and the magazine “The World of the Dog”. Prize granted in free voting by the readers of the canine magazine “The World of the Dog”, in a course of time of four months so that to all the name to this prize, they had opportunity from which their votings without problems arrived to them.
- February, 20 of 2003, receive the Nomination of Ambassador in Defense of the American Pit Bull Terrier, by the Organism of Recognition International, Washington Animal Foundation (W.A.F.) of U.S.A., by the work that comes developing during enough years with the APBT.
- November, 16 of 2008 in Madrid, Spain, receive a Commemorative Plate of Recognition in Recognition to the great work, effort, dedication and the untiring defense to the breed dog American Pit Bull Terrier since 24 years ago, by the Organizers of the Spanish MarathonPit Championship, the “Lanzarote Team” from Las Palmas, the “Pit Club Masters” from Catalonia, the “Melilla Team” from Melilla and several fans of several points of the Spanish geography.
In August of 2009, enough fans of several countries offer to Mariano Peinado a nice public recognition tribute
December, 12 of 2009,
in Las Palmas de Gran
This recognition is the one that more affection and illusion does to him of recognitions which they have granted to him in different countries, being been him thankful, since for to obtain a recognition of these characteristics in your own country, is quite difficult, according to words of the own Mariano.
The October 16, 2010, grant to a commemorative Plaque of recognition to the work to Mariano Peinado and his wife Mar Bartolomé (FIAPBT & IADCRO), like Villa Liberty kennels breeders and in honor to his American Pit Bull Terrier already passed away “Red Pit de Villa liberty”.,
Interviews to Mariano Peinado:
6) Interwiew from Mr. Daniel Ricardo Hernández, newspaper journalist of “El Universal de Caracas”, from Venezuela, to the IADCRO & FIAPBT President Mr. Mariano Peinado, on the occasion by IADCRO & FIAPBT request given to the President Chávez to countermand the Law just approved.
7) Interwiew does the May 23, by the COPE Radio: http://www.cope.es/barcelona-audios-alternativa-23-05-10-102830 Una vez dentro
clic en la flecha con un espacio de tiempo de dos segundos, para dar comienzo a la entrevista. Después de los 10 segundos de publicidad y si lo prefieren para
no tener que esperar, pueden situar el espaciador de la radio en el minuto 10 y 20 segundos, en donde comienza la entrevista de IADCRO.
8) Interwiew does the
Original INTERVIEW: http://www.iadcro.com/entrevistamariano.html
Congratulations of the Spanish President Government, Mr. José Mª Aznar, to Mariano Peinado, by the work done in the dogs subject.
Mariano Peinado after to received a recognition plate, the day 11
of May of 1997, in
Mariano Peinado, after receiving recognition
plate, the day 12 of October of 1997, in
Mariano Peinado with Jhon R. Colby, Jhon P.H. Colby grandson.
Mariano Peinado Judged the first American
Pit Bull Terrier Conformation done in
Mariano Peinado Judged the first American
Pit Bull Terrier Conformation done in
Mariano Peinado like President of the International American Pit Bull Terrier Federation (FIAPBT), give a plate of recognition to Mr. Dwait Stubbs, by the great work carried out in the conservation of the genétic Heinzl in his APBT, acting as witness of the recognition a good friend. 19 of October of 2000. Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
Left to right: Barry Scarcelo (Ponderosa Pits), Mariano Peinado, Danny Burns (RIP) (Ponderosa Pits), and Gary Hammond showing the books writings by Mariano. 9 of October of 1999. Tulsa, Oklahoma, U. S. A.
Mariano with Mar and with Villa Liberty´s "Red Bartolo", in
Mariano working hard in the gym, practicing his favorite
sport. 28 of January of 1985,
left, doing exercised to the edges of the great Michigan Lake, together with his good
Mexican friend. 7 of November of 1987,
Mariano in Cancun, Mexico, May of 1999.
Mariano, sample his fair of love about all the animals.
American Pit Bull Terrier information: http://www.villaliberty.org/information.html